Monday, June 16, 2008

Insomnia via Excitement

I can't sleep.

We've got to be up in 6 1/2 hours and I still haven't finished packing. I'm nervous, excited, scared, excited, stressed and excited all at once. AAAHHH!!!

Of course, Tim is passed out right next to me without a care in the world. He's already zipped up his pack and has it waiting for him by the front door. I wonder what that feels like...

I've been checking my email, Facebook and MySpace every 5 minutes and nothing's changed (big surprise).

What do I do?! Actually, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to lay down and wait for sleep to wash over me and take over (after I check Facebook one more time of course).

Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I hope you slept! But if not I'm sure you'll sleep on the plane!