Sunday, June 15, 2008

Anxiously Waiting

So... We're leaving in about 33 hours and I am completely freaking out! As most of you know this is my first time to ever leave the country and Tim, well, he's traveled outside of the country more than a few times so I think I'm in good hands =)

Let's compare my preparedness with his:

Mine:



His:



As you can see, I've got a LOT of packing to do, but that's what tomorrow is for I guess.

I hope to update this frequently with stories and photos throughout our trip. Oh, and if you know I don't have your home address could you please email it to me? I want to try and send postcards =)

We'll be gone from June 17-July15. See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anna Lyles said...

YEEEEEEEEE!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm so jealous that you get to eat all that european cheese! Have a lot of fun!